Crepes with Finney Farm Swiss Bliss Yogurt Filling
Cream Top Yogurt Filled Crepes
Write a review
- ½ cup lukewarm water
- 1 cup milk room temp
- 4 large eggs
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter melted. Plus more to sauté.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour you can use 1/2 cup whole wheat flour and 1/2 cup all-purpose
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- Pinch of Salt
Cream Top Yogurt Filling
- 1 cups Swiss Bliss Yogurt (any flavor will taste delicious)
- 6 oz 3/4 of a package of cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- Place all of your ingredients for the crepes batter into your blender in the order they are listed: 1/2 cup water, 1 cup milk, 4 eggs, 4 Tbsp melted butter, 1 cup flour, 2 Tbsp sugar and a pinch of salt. Blend together for 1 minute or until smooth and well combined.
- Melt a small dot of butter in a good non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add about 3 Tbsp of crepes batter and swirl the pan right away to distribute the batter evenly and form a thin crepe. Cook until golden on the first side (about 1 min) then rotate and cook another 15 seconds on the second side. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- In the bowl of your mixer, cream together 6 oz cream cheese and 1/3 cup granulated sugar. Mix in 1 cup Yogurt and beat on medium/high speed with the whisk attachment, or until smooth and creamy. Set aside until ready to use. Refrigerate if not using right away.
- Spread a thin layer of the Yogurt cream over the top of your crepe and roll the crepe or fold each crepe into quarters with the cream on the inside.
Finney Farm http://www.finneyfarm.com/