Cheesy Crustless Quiche
A yummy breakfast, perfect for holiday gatherings!
Write a review
- 1/2 Cup butter
- 1/2 Cup all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 Cups Finney Farm Raw Milk
- 2-1/2 Cups Cottage Cheese
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 9 eggs
- 2 packages (one 8 ounces, one 3 ounces ) cream cheese, softened
- 3 Cups (12 ounces ) Finney Farm medium cheddar
- 1/3 Cup Finney Farm Happy Jack
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter. Stir in the flour; cook and stir until bubbly. Gradually add the milk; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until sauce thickens. Remove from the heat, set aside to cool, about 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine cottage cheese, baking powder, salt and mustard; set aside. In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs. Slowly add cream cheese, cottage cheese mixture and cooled cream sauce. Fold in both cheeses.
- Pour into two greased 10-inch pie plates. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until puffed and lightly browned. Serve immediately.
- I added sour cream, fresh tomatoes, and green onions on top. It was delicious!
Finney Farm https://www.finneyfarm.com/