Finney Farm Pepper Jack Cheese Stuffed Burger
Pepper Jack Cheese Stuffed Burger
This burger is delicious and so gooey!
Write a review
- 1/4 lb Ground Beef
- Salt, Pepper, and garlic salt to taste
- 1 egg
- 2 ounces of Finney Farm Pepper Jack Cheese
- 2 slices of Finney Farm Milk Cheddar Cheese
- Cook bacon as desired. Mix together ground beef, egg, and seasonings. Once combined, roll the mixture into a ball. Stuff the pepper jack cheese inside and flatten into desired size for the patty. Broil in the oven on high for 5 minutes on each side. Add the cheddar cheese on top and broil again until cheese is bubbly.
- Tip: You can add any cheese, or toppings you'd like!
Finney Farm https://www.finneyfarm.com/