Nacho Mama’s Nachos
Nacho Mama's Nachos
Write a review
- 1/2 lb of Finney Farm Mild Cheddar Cheese
- Tortilla chips
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/4 C water
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 1 Can of Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 Can of Black Beans
- In a skillet brown the ground beef, once browned, drain off the grease and return to pan. Add in the water and taco seasoning and mix with the ground beef. Next, add in the black beans and Rotel tomatoes and simmer on medium heat for five minutes. Layer your chips, meat mixture, and cheese on a plate and microwave until the cheese is fully melted.
- You can use any flavor of Finney Farm Cheese! They'd all be yummy!
- You can add any of your favorite toppings on these nachos, the more the better! I used shredded lettuce, olives, tomatoes, guacamole, sour cream, and salsa. This makes a LOT of nachos, so they are perfect for sharing!
- You could also layer the chips, meat, and cheese in an oven safe dish and cook at 375 for about 20 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
Finney Farm https://www.finneyfarm.com/